Ashby Thelen Lowry is pleased to announce their annual scholarship available to students anticipating attending school in the fall of 2023 as either a pre-law undergraduate or first-year law students. The $1,000 scholarship is intended to help defray expenses for students that have been accepted into a school anywhere in the United States.
Eligible applicants must:
- Hold a minimum 3.0 GPA
- The recipient is a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States
- The recipient is accepted and will either be attending school as a pre-law undergraduate or entering law school in the fall of 2023
Applicants must submit the following by February 15th, 2024:
- A completed resume
- One to three (1-3) page typed essay on the topic of students choice related to the area of law they intend to pursue
- A complete copy of schools transcripts
- An acceptance letter from a school within the United States
- Proof of legal residency in the U.S. (i.e., birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.- social security cards will not be accepted.)
The $1,000 scholarship award will be made payable directly to the student in the form of a check and is designed to be used for educational expenses only.
Applications for Ashby Thelen Lowry Legal Scholarship must be received no later than the end of the day on February 15th, 2024 to be considered for the award.
Scholarship Application Form